Our Garage Construction Process
After Platinum Construction is contracted, we are as eager to start your project as you are. Platinum Construction is ready to begin the process. Our main goal is to make this as stress free as possible for you and earn your trust. This is how we do it.
Garage Construction Diagram
Garage Building Permits
- The first step is the permit process. Few cities require permit to be approved before ABR ( Architectural Board of Review)
- After all necessary garage building permits are obtained Platinum Construction can begin.
- Scheduling is essential to every project. Platinum Construction know this. In order for a project to run efficiently, your project manager schedules each phase. He will be in contact with you letting you know exactly when and what you are on schedule for, as well as answering any questions you may have.
- Each of our experienced crews is well aware of this. We are always in constant contact working together to complete your project.
- Our experienced demo crew comes in and carefully removes the existing garage and concrete slab. We remove all construction debris to be ready for the concrete crew.
Concrete for Garages
- Our expert concrete crew comes in and prepares the area for your concrete installation. Your garage floor is installed meeting all local building code requirements.
- After the concrete is installed and ready for building we schedule for the materials to be delivered to construct your garage.
- Our skilled carpentry crew comes in and constructs your custom garage. After the garage is built the electrician will come in to install your electric.
We guarantee fast and high-quality service
100% quality guarantee for all types of services in our company
Only qualified specialists work for us